Techspray® produces effective chemical products and tools for the electronics and industrial cleaning & maintenance industry. With over 40-years of experience, Techspray® offers one of the broadest, most effective lines of electronic assembly cleaners that improve the reliability, logevity of electronic products and optimizes production throughout.
All Techspray products are RoHS and REACH compliant and free of nPB, TCE, and Perc, which are commonly used in industrial applications across industries.
Size options: 10 oz (284g), 15 oz (425g)
Techspray freeze sprays blasts a fast-evaporating liquid that super-chills isolated areas as a troubleshooting aid for intermittently faulting capacitors, resistors, semiconductors, and other defective components. It increases the visibility of cold solder joints, cracks in printed circuit boards and oxidized junctions.
Choose the freeze spray that best meets your needs:
- Freezer Spray (1672-10s) is a HFC-134a based spray most commonly used for industrial applications.
- Eco-Freezer (1583-10s) is a HFO-1234ze freeze spray with low global warming potential (GWP). Ideal for ISO-14000 programs.
- Anti-static Freezer (1747-10s) is HFC-134a propellant based spray with a small amount of antistatic additive to prevent static generation that can damage sensitive components.
Our Freeze Sprays are :
- Non-ozone depleting
- Moisture free
- Zero residue
- Safe on plastics
- VOC exempt
Size options: 8 oz (227g), 10 oz (284g), 15 oz (425g)
Techspray Duster (commonly called "canned air", "compressed air duster", and "dusting gas") do not contain additives and bitterants that can contaminate sensitive electronics and leave potential harmful residues.
Dusters blow away dust, microscopic contaminants, lint, metallic oxide deposits and other soils that can lead to device overheating, shortages and damage sensitive electronics.
Product variants are available in choice of spray force, flammability, environmental and safety requirements
Choose the air duster propellant that best meets your needs:
- Duster (1671-10S) is a 100% nonflammable HFC-134a based duster. Most commonly used in industrial applications and intended for cleaning energized circuits. Spray Velocity is 11.3 m/s
- Vortex Duster (1697-8S) is a high-velocity nonflammable HFC-134a air duster that blast away dust and dirt. Vortex 360° (1697-8S) can be sprayed while tilted in any direction without dispensing liquid. Spray velocity is 14.6 m/s
- Economy Duster (1673-10S) is a HFC-152a based duster alike to most commonly available duster in consumer retail.
- Renew Duster (1580-10S) is a HFO-1234ze based newer propellent that is nonflammable, and a much lower GWP than either HFC-134a and HFC-152a. Ideal for ISO-14000 programs.
Features of our popular duster (1671-10s)
- Safe on plastics
- Non-ozone depleting
- VOC exempt
- Velocity 11.3 m/s
To check availability of ready stocks, please drop a call at +65 65690178.
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Safe Environment
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) occurs when the charges of two surfaces with a large electronic potential (difference) equalize instantaneously. The resulting discharge or spark can cause catastrophic or latent damage to electronic components. Without the appropriate equipment and supplies, a worker can generate thousands of volts. Damage can shut down functions or create intermittent problems.
Techspray's cleaners, lotions, and coatings are an integral part of an ESD control program - maintain an equal potential by maintaining continuous contact with the ground, avoiding ESD damage. Techspray's ESD-safe products can help maintain work areas within the ANSI/ESDS20.20 standards set by the ESD Association.
High-quality swabs and applicators that serve a wide variety of cleaning and maintenance needs. Choosing the right swab that matches your material, dimension, chemical tolerance and solvent compatibility requirements can be a tough job.
Features of our popular Foam Tip Swabs (2303-1000)
- 100 pores per inch reticulated polyurethane foam
- Head thermally bonded
- High absorbency
- Low particulate count
- Option of flexible tops or rigid heads
Techspray offers a wide array of wipes for general cleaning, critical environments and industrial applications such as electronic cleaning wipes for cleanroom, PCB rework, polishing, and maintenance.
Wipes of different materials, size, chemical, packaging type and cleanroom standards are available to meet each unique requirement.
Choose the wipes that best meets your needs:
- Cleanroom Wipes: Meet the particulate count and extractables for Class 10 / ISO Class 4 and Class 100 / ISO Class 5 cleanrooms.
- Maintenance Wipes: Lower cost, high quality wipes for heavy-duty cleaning.
- Microfiber Wipes: Polishing wipes that are ideal for screen and display cleaning, with or without a cleaner.
- SMT Roll Wipes: DEK and MPM understencil roll wipes to fit the most common printers.
- 99.8% pure isopropyl alcohol (IPA) wipes and 70% IPA / 70 DI water wipes are available.
- Available in disposable tubs, flip-top tubs which automatically close to prevent dry-out, and replacement rolls.
- Individually wrapped alcohol wipes available for field maintenance. Ideal for toolboxes and cleaning kits.
- Strong, lint-free polyester and poly-cellulose material.
- Ideal for electronic PCB cleaning, SMT stencil cleaning, tool cleaning, and general surface wiping.
Techspray's TechClean brushes are made of premium-grade materials in the USA. The bristles on our cleaning brushes are securely stapled in place, eliminating contamination due to loss of bristle hair. Metal bristles are available for burnishing or polishing, for non-sparking static dissipation and deburring.
Bristle Materials available:
Natural — Horse Hair, Goat Hair, Hog Hair,
Metal — Stainless Steel and Soft Brass.
Choose the Right Brush for Your Needs:
- General Cleaning Brushes - A wide variety of sizes and bristle material for general maintenance cleaning. All handles are made of strong, static neutral wood.
- Static Sensitive Brushes - Ideal for cleaning static sensitive electronics or components. Anodized aluminum falls within the static dissipative range. Steel bristles are conductive, and horse hair is dissipative when saturated with solvent.
- Technical Brushes - Small, precision brushes for technical cleaning and coating or for adhesive application. Double-sided brushes include tapered ends for tight areas.
Soldering & Desoldering
Size Options: 8 oz (237mL), 1 gal (3.8L), 5 gal (19L), 54 gal (205L)
Techspray’s WonderMASK is the industry leading temporary solder mask brand. WonderMask variations are available in choice of removal method, dispensing method, metal sensitivity, temperature tolerance, flammability and odorless forumlas.
- Thru-hole masking
- Conformal coating masking
- Temporary component adhesive to tack down components on double-sided PCBs
Pre-fluxed copper braid used to remove solder allowing components to be replaced and excess solder to be removed. All Techspray desoldering braids are effective solder removers, are effective on lead and lead-free solders, are compliant with RoHS, and do not contain SVHC as defined by REACH.
Techspray's desoldering wick has been a mainstay at PCB rework, repair and prototyping stations for over 30 years.
Available in static dissipative bobbins for static sensitive environments, and in two different flux types as well as unfluxed:
- No-Clean desoldering braid - coated with proprietary flux that only leaves a slight clear residue, which does not cause dendritic growth, corrosion, or other service issues. Cleaning after using Techspray No-Clean wick is optional.
- Pro-Wick desoldering wick - coated with a fast-activating rosin flux for lightning-fast solder removal.
- Unfluxed desoldering braid - ideal for customers that use an aqueous flux or who are required to maintain the same flux throughout board assembly and rework.
Soldering & Desoldering Replacement Tips
Soldering tips that fit the most popular stations like Hakko, Weller, Pace, Hexacon, American Beauty & more!
Benefits of Plato manufactured solder tips
- Long Life - reduce tip changes and decrease production time
- Rapid heat recovery - reduce manufacturing time and costs
- Tips shapes & sizes for every application
Cutters & Soldering Accessories
- Shear Lead Cutters
- Flux Dispensers
- Sponges & Brass Tip Cleaner
- Tip Tinner
Techspray solvent cleaners are formulated and manufactured to an exacting specification to provide unparalleled performance. Off the shelf products and customized solutions are available for your unique needs.
- Low toxicity for a worker and patient safety
- HAPS-free, zero VOC, zero ozone depleting and low global warming for little or no environmental impact
- Versatile for operational simplicity and efficiency
- Fast dry and highly effective
- Compatible with all substrates – plastics, metals, and elastomers
- Consistent for reliability and quality