CyberOptics Corporation is a global developer and manufacturer of high-precision 3D sensing technology solutions.
The company offers a wide range of solutions, including automated optical inspection systems, solder paste inspection systems, and 3D scanning systems, all designed to provide accurate and reliable data for quality control and process optimization.
CyberOptics’ sensors are used for inspection, metrology and process control in electronics and semiconductor industry to significantly improve yields and productivity.
Solder Paste Inspection (SPI)
The SE600™ brings together best accuracy and world-class usability on a single platform – making it the most ideal inspection solution for automotive, medical, military and other top niche markets.
High Speed, On-The-Fly Inspection
Using white strobe light to project patterns of structured light on the surface of the printed circuit board (PCB). Full FOVs are acquired with each strobe and vibration effects are minimized – delivering high accuracy and consistent repeatability. Any PCB surface including flexible circuits can be measured as white light causes minimal diffusion. With its continuous image acquisition, you can be assured of fast, focused and reliable inspection.
- Ultimate Precision Accuracy
- State-of-the-art Dual Illumination Sensor enabling ‘true’ height measurement with shadow-free imaging
- High speed inspection with peak 108 cm²/sec speed (avg 80cm²/sec)
- Award-winning, Newly Designed Software
- Multi-touch Intuitive Software Enabling Shortest Learning Curve
- Closed Loop Feedback Ready
- CyberPrint OPTIMIZER™ Ready
- Mounter Feed Forward Ready
3D Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
SQ3000 3D Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) system maximizes ROI and line utilization with 3D multi-view sensors that enable fastest 3D inspection in the industry. SQ3000 incorporates Multi-Reflection Suppression technology (MRS) and highly sophisticated 3D algorithms offering microscopic image quality at production speeds. SQ3000-X offers expanded capabilities supporting large boards up to 710 x 620 mm, inspecting the most demanding assemblies without compromising measurement accuracy and repeatability.
- Fastest 3D inspection in the industry with architecturally faster 3D sensor
- Microscopic image quality at production speed enabled by Multi-Reflection Suppression (MRS) technology
- Inhibits reflection issues with MRS technology.
- Generates high precision images of entire PCB in full colour with 3D image fusing algorithms
- Delivers precision accuracy, GR&R and lowest false call rates
- Accurate pin height/package coplanarity measurement
- Easy-to-use with simple intuitive interface and touch control
Automatically optimizes the print process by proactively analyzing current trend data – first ever in the industry.
- Improve yields and reduce downtime with its predictive process improvement capability.
- Get started quickly with pre-defined templates
- Customize with customizable rules for specific product needs.
Enables fast and accurate coordinate measurements (CMM).
- Extensive suite of CMM tools for precise measurement of critical features
- Significantly speed measurements compared to traditional CMM systems, with high accuracy and repeatability
- Multi-process capable – 3D AOI, 3D AOM, 3D CMM
A complete statistical process control (SPC), offers full-fledged machine-level to factory-level spc capability to improves yields.
- Attain effective process verification and control with traceability.
- Identify trends and enhance line yields with real-time monitoring tools for historical analysis and reporting.
- Reduce training with easy-to-set-up intuitive interface that facilitates quick learning.
- Achieve fast parsing and charting speed with the robust and scalable software, while enabling an extremely compact database size.